Please read these instructions carefully before you begin.
- You must work on this project in teams of 2.
- You are free to discuss the project on Piazza or through other means with your peers and the instructors. You may refer to the course materials, textbook, and resources on the Internet for a deeper understanding of the topics. However, you cannot lift solutions from other students or from the web including GitHub, Stack Overflflow, or other resources. Do not post this project to question-answering services like Chegg. All written and programmed solutions must be your team’s original work. We run sophisticated software to detect plagiarism and carefully monitor student answers. If you are in doubt, please ask us.
- You cannot post your solutions to this project on your personal GitHub page or on other web services hosting class materials.
- For each question in the project report, please be clear and concise. Vague and rambling answers will receive zero credit.
- For the report question on collaboration, please include anyone you discussed the project with, and also any resources you consulted to learn how to solve this project, including URLs of pages visited on the Internet. Please be specifific about the aspect of the project that you got help with. You must be thorough and as complete as possible here. It is mandatory to answer this question.
- We encourage you to start early and get the bulk of the work for this project done the week(s) before it is due, rather than keeping it until the submission date.
- If you have any questions or clarififications on the project, please post them on Piazza or contact the course staff. We are here to help.
In project 4, you will implement a reliable sender using an unreliable UDP socket. There are two programs provided in the project 4 archive: sender.py and receiver.py. You will only modify sender.py. The sender.py program is a UDP sender that must implement the techniques of reliable delivery that we discussed during lecture to upload a fifile to the receiver. Specififically, you will implement reliability based on stop and wait and cumulative-ACK-based selective repeat. The receiver.py program is a UDP receiver that is attempting to download a fifile transmitted by the sender over a lossy channel that may drop packets, ACKs, or both. We will test reliability by checking that the receiver’s version of the fifile matches exactly with the sender’s version of the fifile (there are a few samples provided in the project archive for your testing and reference). Unlike the prior projects, this project uses python3.
本网站支持 Alipay WeChatPay PayPal等支付方式
E-mail: email@example.com 微信号:vipnxx