Competency-based assessment: Evidence will be gathered which is mapped to the requirements of the unit of competency.
The link between the unit and assessment tools can be found in the Assessment Outline & Mapping document.
All assessment is based on actual or simulated workplace. Unless otherwise specified, it applies to student working as IT technicians, server administrator and server support. As in these role student is required to use:
- Use appropriate tools, equipment, software and protocols to install, operate and troubleshoot server/ network or file system
- Configure enterprise or office network
- Troubleshoot the network and other server related issues
Summary of Assessment Tasks
To successfully complete this unit of competency students are required to complete the following Assessment tasks:
- Assessment 1: Candidates are required to identify clients’ technical requirements and implement solutions for 9
- Assessment 2: Candidates are to complete an open book written
Instructions to Student
- Each assessment item will include instructions on how to complete and submit the assessment.
- Submit completed assessment items to your trainer by the agreed
- All assessment items submitted must include: student name; unit code/name.
- All assessment items submitted must be word processed, unless otherwise stated, and clearly labelled and identify question, printout or task
- Clarify any questions regarding this assessment with your
Noise levels, production flow, interruptions and time variances must be typical of those experienced in the field of work. Common office equipment, technology, software and consumables, including:
- Simulated workplace setting for the installation of windows server 2012 or other version
- Office supplies and equipment
- Computers and current industry accepted simulation and operating software
- Computer network or other system for remote or multi-user access
- Network elements: Windows 2012 server, Sever machine, internet, network connectivity
Refer to student course materials to assist student in completion of all assessment items.
- Assessment will take place during class time and in your own time as required per each assessment
- No marks or grades are allocated for the assessment. The task will be assessed as Satisfactory or Not Yet
- Students will be assessed according to the criteria listed in the Assessor
- The Assessor Checklist will also be used to provide feedback and record unit outcome/completion.
本网站支持 Alipay WeChatPay PayPal等支付方式
E-mail: email@example.com 微信号:vipnxx