这是一篇关于课程EECS725 Coursework: A Mobile Service to Automate Human Proximity &/or Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Usage to Aid Disease Control During Endemics or Pandemics的移动开发代写，具体作业要求是创建一个移动设备/服务驱动的分布式系统，以促进其中一个或两者
During major disease outbreaks, i.e., endemics, or more widespread pandemics such as Covid-19, a few key factors can be used to reduce the disease spread: maintaining a safe distance from other humans; the use of PPE such as disinfectant gel dispensers, face coverings etc. This coursework will investigate how either or both of these key factors can be better monitored then analysed, facilitated using mobile services and devices. So how do we determine a location accurately enough to detect if someone was proximal enough to someone who was discovered that they could have infected them? How can we determine how effectively PPE equipment is being used operationally, e.g., if a disinfectant gel dispenser is becoming empty? You are tasked to create a mobile device/service driven distributed system to facilitate either or both of these.
Outside of this proposed problem, a further problem domain of your choice may be proposed, which you need to discuss and get approved by the course instructor but this must be related to the theme of mobile services/devices.
This coursework can be undertaken as either option A or B.
Option A: Feasibility Study and Prototype Design
- Propose a problem statement and describe 2 or more problem use-cases and the accompanying user requirements analysis for these use-cases
- Apply a suitable methodology to generate the design from the problem.
- Proved a critical review of the current state of the art designs in terms of products and research and analysis 1-3 can be presented as a report or a (documented) web-site (limited to 15 pages).
Option B: Implementation option
- Define a problem statement, 1 use-case and the accompanying user requirements analysis
- Define a design model of the solution to 1.
- Provide an analysis of the implementation and design issues 1-3 can be presented as a report or a (documented) web-site
- Demonstration of the prototype system in a 10 min. meeting and a short question and answer viva or provide a short video of the project, i.e., the problem you solved, the merits of your solution, and how it works.
本网站支持 Alipay WeChatPay PayPal等支付方式
E-mail: email@example.com 微信号:vipnxx