Given the following description of a software product to be implemented:
The software maintains and manages information related to employees, rooms, committees, and committee meetings of a company. The information include at least the following data:
- Employee: IDNumber, Full Name, Office Location, Telephone Number, Department, and Position;
- Employee’s Schedule: Date, Start Time, End Time, and Task;
- Room: Building Number, Room Number, and Capacity;
- Room Schedule: Date, Start Time, End Time, and Status;
- Committee: Title, Chair’s Name , Chair’sIDNumber, and Members;
- Committee Meeting: Meeting Number, Date, Start Time, and End Time;
- The software must at least provides the following transactions:
- Add/Delete/Update employee;
- Add/Delete/Update committee
- Add/Delete/Update committee meeting: a meeting is created after selecting the committee and finding all appropriate time slots for all committee’s members and available rooms for a given time slot;
- Add/Delete/Update room;
- Display an employee schedule for a given period of time;
- Update an employee schedule;
- Update a room schedule;
You may assume additional transactions. Please state any additional assumptions
- Compute the function point of this product using the traditional function point , Mark II and COSMIC methods.
- Compute PM and TDEV of this product using basic COCOMO.
- Compute PM and TDEV of this product using Intermediate COCOMO.
- Compute PM and TDEV of this product using COCOMO II.
本网站支持 Alipay WeChatPay PayPal等支付方式
E-mail: email@example.com 微信号:vipnxx