Software Engineering I
Homework 2 (released on November 18 at 12:00 pm)
100 points in total, worth 10% of the final grade.
• Due Dec 9th at noon (12:00pm) — HARD DEADLINE
• You must submit electronically using Canvas.
Question 1: [15 points] The following instructions are taken from a
University Examination Application Form. Create a decision table based on
the following instructions to represent the university rules and thereby
decide on the test cases to be designed.
a. A candidate appearing for the exam should have a minimum 80%
b. Has attended 3 internal tests with an average of 10 or more marks or has
attended 2 internal tests with an average of 15 or more marks
c. has taken up the external examination and scored more than 35 marks.
Question 2 [10 points]
Briefly, give a situation in which black box testing will test something that white box
testing would miss, and one in which white box testing will test something that black
box testing would miss.
Question 3 [10 points]
Consider the following interface for a cruise meal reservation system
a) What type of testing should we consider for this system
b) How many test cases are required?
Question 5 [15 points]
Consider the following code
a) Draw the control Flow control and compute the Cyclomatic Complexity
b) How many test cases are required to achieve 100% statement coverage? (provide
all required test cases)
c) How many test cases are required to achieve 100% path coverage? (provide all
required test cases)
You have to manage a project with activities and their respective durations as listed in the
1. [10 Marks] Plot the GANTT chart for this project.
2. [5 Marks] Find the earliest completion day of the project.
3. [15 Marks] Find the slack time for each activity.
4. [5 Marks] Find the critical path and discuss its sensitivity.
5. [10 Marks] Plot the resource loading chart for the project.
6. [5 Marks] Find the minimum number of required resources to accomplish
本网站支持 Alipay WeChatPay PayPal等支付方式
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org 微信号:vipnxx