Improve the security of the Fabflix website
A real business needs to treat security issues seriously. In the tasks, you will improve the security of
your website in project 2 in various ways:
- reCAPTCHA enhances security by preventing bots and only allowing real human users.
- HTTPS enhances security by securing the process when the client sends sensitive information to
- Using prepared statements can help prevent a very common kind of attack: SQL injection attack.
- Encrypting the password improves security in case your database gets attacked. The hacker
won’t be able to get the real sensitive information, such as password.
Expand the movie dataset
In project 1 we provided you some movie data to get you started. However, new movies can be
published every day. Fabflix has to be able to expand dynamically.
- Administrators should be able to add movies and stars from the web app, without interacting with
- A larger dataset from a third party could be parsed and imported into database on the backend.
1. (Optional) Register a domain name for Fabflix
2. Adding reCAPTCHA (https://canvas.eee.uci.edu/courses/40150/pages/p3-task-2-adding-recaptha)
3. Adding HTTPS (https://canvas.eee.uci.edu/courses/40150/pages/p3-task-3-adding-https)
4. Use PreparedStatement (https://canvas.eee.uci.edu/courses/40150/pages/p3-task-4-use-
5. Use encrypted password (https://canvas.eee.uci.edu/courses/40150/pages/p3-task-5-use-
6. Implementing a Dashboard using Stored Procedure
7. Importing large XML data files into the Fabflix database
本网站支持 Alipay WeChatPay PayPal等支付方式
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org 微信号:vipnxx