Multiple Choice Questions
NOTE: There is only ONE correct answer for each question
- Given the following PHP code section
$intNumA = $_POST[“numA”];
$intNumB = 3;
$intTotal = $intNumA + $intNumB;
If the user enters a value of 12 in the form, which ONE of the following will be displayed to the user?
- Which ONE of the following is the first function loaded from a Controller in CakePHP?
- The function which is written first.
- The index function.
- The function the user calls via the browser.
- None of the above
- How many times will the following PHP for loop execute?
for ($i=6; $i<10; $i++)
- When processing a HTML form, which ONE of the following describes the difference between a hidden form element and a visible form element?
- There is no difference.
- The hidden element does not have a value.
- The hidden element’s value cannot be retrieved
- The hidden element is excluded from the HTTP request data
- Which ONE of following variable assignments is ‘by value’ assignment in PHP ?
- $value1= &$value
- $value1= *$value
- $value1= $value
- None of the stated
- Which ONE of the following CANNOT be used to decrement the value of $var by 1 in PHP?
- Which ONE of the following is an invalid operator in PHP?
- Which ONE of the following best describes “responsive design”, with regard to a web application?
- A design which responds to a user’s environment based on screen size and orientation
- A design which responds quickly to user inputs
- A design which responds to alternative inputs such as voice or motion
- A design which responds to server-side requests rather than client-side requests
- Which ONE of the following best describes CakePHP’s preferred naming conventions?
- Model names plural, Database table names plural, Controller names plural.
- Controller names plural, Database table names singular, Model names singular.
- Controller names plural, Model names plural, Database table names singular.
- Database table names plural, Model names singular, Controller names plural.
- If you set a cookie in PHP, using setcookie(), you can immediately check to see if the client accepted it.
- True, you can check the $_COOKIE superglobal array to see if it contains the value you set.
- True, but only if register_globals is enabled.
- False, you can only use setcookie() if you need to test for acceptance. Using header() does not work.
- False, you must wait until you receive another HTTP request to determine whether it includes the Cookie collection
The Tables and PHP pages used in the following questions are described in Appendices A, B, C & D.
Question 1. [6 marks]
Briefly explain the differences between the Waterfall and Agile methodologies with regard to System development.
Need to include things such as:
- Rather than developing the whole system as in the Waterfall method, Agile breaks the system down into builds or iterations, which contain specific and complete functions. These iterations are then fully developed and delivered to the client.
- When using Agile, developers don’t have to include as much prediction in their development
- Agile allows for easier changes as the project progresses
- Agile allows the client to get an idea of the system functionality and look and feel much quicker
- Agile is much more likely to deliver a product which meets the client requirements as they have been involved through each of the builds
Question 2. [6 marks]
Identify and briefly describe the 3 different types of prototypes a developer may use as part of their design approach.
Usually rough and paper based
Allows rapid feedback on concepts and colours
Usually produced using a computer based tool
Usually able to demonstrate behavior such as interaction and navigation
Usually a high-tech representation of the application
Can provide partial to complete functionality
Usually provides almost complete UI
本网站支持 Alipay WeChatPay PayPal等支付方式
E-mail: email@example.com 微信号:vipnxx